We Got the Condo of Our Dreams!!!!

We delayed our trip to Canada by one day so that we could put in an offer on that condo that was $50K out of our league…

And They
accepted our offer!!!! We have a closing date and are all set to roll! The only possible snag we could encounter is if our buyer should back out for some reason. That would suck — so am not going to think about it! I am just so pleased —- dude, we are movin’ on up!!!!

Happy New Year! I’ll be back to blogging when we return from Montreal on the 1st!

December 26, 2003. Uncategorized.

Leave a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback URI

%d bloggers like this: